A Moment With Me

need u..
Saturday, December 18, 2010 | 2:28 PM | 0 Coretan Hati
I just need you now to realize what has been going on without the pain hurting me more


I just need you now to know that I have been crying my eyes out and wanting you to come back


I just need you now to think one more time and ask yourself if you really want to go through this...

I just need you now to focus on what we had before it all went away and disappeared

I just need you now that I can't do this all alone again, I just need help!

I just need you now to hold me again telling me it's going to be okay without it killing me more inside

I just need you now to step forward and help me out without standing there doing nothing

I just need you now to know that our love we had is not going away in my heart

I just need you now to realize I will never stop loving you, I promised you that in the beginning when I gave you my heart.

I just need you now for the rest of my life...I don't need anyone else...
just YOU! 

Older Post | Newer Post
That's Me



Annyeong Haseyo! WeLCoMe To My BLoG!

HiDuP Tak SeinDaH FanTaSi..HiDuP Tak SeMuDaH MiMPi..HaDaPi ReaLiTi..KuaTKaN Hati..KeKaLkan SenYumaN..InsyaAllah..SeMua AkaN BAik-Baik SaJe..

-My Heart-



Entries

-Still WaitinG-